So our time in Santa Monica is coming to a close. Joy and I have decided that to save for our future we are going to move back to Cerritos so that we can save up for a condo of our own. It’ll be a sad move, but necessary.
We’ve got about another three weeks left, and just a few of the things that we’ve done already or are planning to do while we’re still out here.
- Sunday run from the pier to the farmer’s market
- After dinner walk at 3rd st. promenade
- Hiking at Temescal Canyon
- Drive up the coast to Neptune’s Net
- Layout on the beach
- Walk to Air Conditioned for a drink
- Restaurants! (fritto misto, nook, etc … )
Things i’m looking forward to moving back to Cerritos
- Saving money
- Cheap asian food
- Closer to my Orange County friends
- Parking … free … everywhere